Generac 9855 - 50 Amp HomeLink MTS Kit (alum PIB), 10-16 circuits, flush or surface mount, NEMA 1
EASIER THAN EVER BEFORE - Generac’s 9855 HomeLink Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switches are now easier to install, expand and maintain than ever before. To meet the requirements of 2017 National Electric Codes, improved 30-amp and 50-amp HomeLink models can be used with any portable generator featuring compatible GFCI outlets.
With interchangeable circuit breakers that simplify the reconfiguration process required for replacing or expanding from 8 to 16 circuits, HomeLink switches can be used to provide power to hard-wired loads such as your home’s furnace, well pump or lights.
Unlike other manual transfer switches available to the general public, HomeLink models can also be upgraded for automatic functionality with home standby generators up to 11 kW by simply changing out the original controller assembly.
Pre-wired for easy installation, these updated switch models also feature an electronic rocker button that seamlessly switches between utility and generator power. Indicator lights identify the presence of utility and/or generator power, and bundled options are currently available with cords and power inlet boxes included.
Thanks to the re-launch of Generac’s HomeLink Upgradeable Manual Transfer Switches, protecting your desired loads and transitioning from portable power to an automatic standby solution is easier than ever before.
- Safe – Prevents dangerous back-feeding to avoid injuring utility line workers
- Versatile – Can be upgraded later for use with a Generac Home Standby generator (max 11kw)
- Universal – Compatible with any portable generator with GFCI protected outlets
- Electronic Rocker Switch – Easily switches from utility to generator power with the simple push of a button
- Power indicator lights – Displays when you have utility or generator power present
- Powers hard-wired circuits – Directly powers hard-wired appliances such as your furnace, well pump and lights
- Easy to maintain and expand – Interchangeable type circuit breakers make it easy to reconfigure, replace or expand circuits in your switch
- Pre-wired Kits Available – For quick and easy install
|Manufacturer||Generac Power Systems|
|Type||Manual Transfer Switch|
|Dimensions||15.4L x 15.8H x 4D|
|Switch Amps||50 Amps|
|Switch Circuits||10 Circuits - Expandable to 16 Circuits|
|ATS Poles||2 Pole|
|Switch Weight||33 lbs|
|Consumer Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
|Shipping Dimensions||7.8H X 18.7W X 25.8D|
|Shipping Weight||33 lbs|