Cummins RS20ACE 20KW Quiet Connect Extreme Weather Generator with 200A SE Transfer Switch
Cummins RS20ACE is the latest addition to the Cummins Quiet Connect Series. When grid power fails the generator kicks in with the help of the 200-AMP automatic transfer switch and continues to supply premium quality power to all home appliances within seconds. Run more than one 5-ton A/C, security system, refrigerators, computers and more. With a reliable source of power at standby, you do not have to worry about safety or security when grid power fails. Stay at home in comfort with family watching TV while the weather outside is bad. When you connect the generator to the kitchen gas line you can run it for hours until grid power is restored.
The voltage and frequency regulation system protect the micro-chips of your sensitive devices. There is also no need to worry about the amount of load you are adding to the generator. It has a smart load management system that manages multiple loads automatically. Carry on with your day at home or work with total peace of mind knowing this Cummins generator is designed to handle all loads efficiently. Circuit breakers and low oil shut down protect the engine and the device. Check the status of the unit or view diagnostic messages from anywhere using the Connect Cloud Mobile App.
Cold-start capabilities, low cost, remote monitoring, safety features, and premium quality performance make the Cummins RS20ACE 20kW model a number one choice with smart homeowners and small businesses. All Cummins generators are designed, tested, and manufactured in the USA.
- A strong QSJ999G V-Twin 999cc gas engine with a maximum 3600-RPM powers Cummins RS20ACE. It runs quietly at 65dBA without disturbing neighbors.
- NG fuel consumption at 50% load is 172 ft³/ hr while LP fuel consumption at 50% load is 1.9 M³/hr.
- The engine uses synthetic oil which is slicker. It prevents friction between parts and has better temperature tolerance.
- This Cummins emergency standby generator comes with a 200AMP automatic transfer switch and connects permanently to your house. It auto-starts and runs the generator when it senses an outage.
- With its Intelligent Load Management System, this model can start large loads quickly without dropping power to other appliances. It can manage 4 loads simultaneously.
- Specially designed for extreme cold weather, it starts easily when the temperatures plunge to -40°.
- Cloud Connect Smartphone App allows you to keep in touch with your generator while on the go. Check its status on your Smartphone or tablet.
- Digital voltage and frequency regulator protects all sensitive electronics against harmonic distortion thus preventing financial loss.
- The flip-top cover is lockable and provides quick access for maintenance and service.
- The corrosion-proof aluminum and galvanized steel enclosure can withstand winds of 180MPH.
- This gas model meets NFPA 37 that allows you to install it 18-inches from a building.
- Cummins RS20ACE is tested and certified per the latest EPA, UL, and CSA standards.
- It is backed by a 5 year / 2,000-hour limited warranty and a worldwide network of distributors and dealers.
- Buyers get free shipping and free technical support for life.
MFG Part No.
|Manufacturer||Cummins Power Generation|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Rated Watts||20kW Propane (LPG) / 18kW Natural Gas (NG)|
|Rated Amps||83.3 Amps LP / 75 Amps NG|
|Voltage||120/240-Volts Single Phase|
|AC Ton Rating||5-Ton|
|Decibel Rating 7m||65 dBA|
|Series Name||Quiet Connect|
|Low Oil Alert||Yes|
|Mainline Breaker||100 Amps|
|Battery Requirements||12-Volt Group 51R, 450 CCA|
|Mounting Pad||Requires Prepared Site|
|Dimensions||34.1L x 36W x 27.3H|
|Engine Brand||Cummins QSJ999G|
|Engine Size||999 cc|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
|Auto Voltage Regulation||Yes|
|Type||Natural Gas or Propane|
|NG Power Capacity||18 Kilowatts|
|LP Power Capacity||20 Kilowatts|
|NG Consumption Full Load||268 cubic-feet per hour|
|NG Consumption Half Load||172 cubic-feet per hour|
|LP Consumption Full Load||3.08 gallons per hour|
|LP Consumption Half Load||1.81 gallons per hour|
|Switch Amps||200 Amps|
|Switch Circuits||Whole House ATS|
|Switch Weight||58 Lbs|
|Consumer Warranty||5-Year Warranty|
|Shipping Dimensions||35H X 39W X 40D|
|Shipping Weight||596 lbs|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very well built generator from Cummins. All works well. Very satisfied with this generator.
This power station is amazing. Really powerful and it has amazing build quality too. Perfect for extreme weather condition.