Cummins Automatic Transfer Switch RA200 NSE 200-Amp with 240V
The RA Automatic Transfer Switch is integrated with the RS series genset. These products are Listed to UL 1008, the Standard for Transfer Switch Safety. The switch and generator set combination is specifically designed for a simplified, quicker installation.
These UL 1008 switches are suitable for standby power systems in residential and light commercial applications. These RA products adhere to National Electrical Code (NEC) and National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) requirements.
The RA transfer switch monitors utility power 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. When utility power becomes unsatisfactory or fails; the generator set is signaled to start, then automatically transfers the load. When stable utility voltage returns, the transfer switch will automatically switch electrical load from the generator to the utility. No action is required by the home owner.
The RA switch is also available in Service Entrance models. A service entrance version is also UL 1008 listed and makes use of a UL 489 listed circuit breaker.
Cummins RA Series 200-Amp Automatic Transfer Switch
- Specifically designed for Cummins RS & RX series generators
- For standby systems in residential & light commercial applications
Fully-Automatic - Monitors Utility Power 24/7
- When utility power becomes unsatisfactory or fails
- Genset is signaled to start & then automatically transfers load
- When power returns load is shifted back to utility power
NEMA 3R (Indoor/Outdoor) Enclosure
- Give you the flexibility to install inside or outside the home
Mechanically Interlocked Contactor
- Long life, silver alloy contact resists burning & pitting
- Powerful and economical solenoid drives the mechanism
Ease Of Connection
- Solderless screw type terminals for external power connections
Rated at 200-Amps @ 240-Volts
|MFG Part No.
|Transfer Switch Style
|ATS Load Prioritizing
|ATS Load Shedding
|ATS Service Disconnect
|Max Utility Input
|Max Generator Input
Straight forward installation as the documentations were easy to follow. Perfect for my Cummins machine. Work like a charm!