Generac 7216 Maintenance Kit, 13kW through 16kW, 816cc Kit
A scheduled maintenance program ensures the generator system is always in top operating condition and warranty requirements are being met. Generac's scheduled maintenance kits provide all the hardware necessary to perform complete routine maintenance on a Generac automatic standby generator.
Oil must be purchased separately based upon manufacturer recommendations. Maintenance is recommended at every 200 hours or 2 years.
The Generac Maintenance Kit 7216 for 13kW and 16kW Guardian Generators with G-Force V-Twin 816cc OHVI engines provides all the hardware required for regular scheduled maintenance according to the maintenance schedule provided in the owner manual.
Extended outages require daily oil level checks and service once every 7-8 days. Keep 4-6 quarts of oil on hand and 2-3 maintenance kits for use during extended outages.
On time maintenance fulfills warranty requirements, helps ensure a long engine life, and facilitates easy starts and smooth operation.
Scheduled maintenance is a requirement of all standby generators including Generac Guardian 13kW and 16 kW home standby systems.
Generac Maintenance Kit for 13-16kW 816cc Guardian Generators.
- Kit provides all hardware for scheduled maintenance.
- Always keep 2-3 kits on hand for service during extended outages.
- Generac 13kW and 16kW Generator Tune-Up Kit.
- Perform maintenance as recommended for long life and trouble-free starts.
- Scheduled maintenance is a condition of the Generac Warranty.
- Purchase 5W-30 Synthetic Oil Separately. Requires 2 Quarts per change.
- Do Not use oil additives.
|8H X 4W X 8D