Generac Guardian® 26kW Guardian Generator with Wi-Fi & 200A SE Transfer Switch #7291
Ships in 6 to 12 months.
The all-new Generac 7291 is a 26kW generator that produces ample power to keep 4 or more 5-ton air-conditioners, furnaces, and security systems running in the event of a power failure. It runs quietly at 68dbA without disturbing the neighbors. This air-cooled backup generator comes with a lot of protective systems that add more life to the engine. The engine automatically shut down due to low oil pressure, a wiring error, over or under voltage or when it gets heated, and so forth. It is purpose-built for extended performance. Modern users benefit from Wi-Fi connectivity. You can read system messages and check the status of the generator from remote sites.
It is easy for you to switch between LP and natural gas. During storms, you can get an unlimited supply of fuel from the kitchen gas line and run the unit for as long as it takes for the grid power supply to get restored. It generates ample power to run four 5-ton air conditioners, sump pump, refrigerator, computers, electric oven, and other household appliances.
The durable aluminum enclosure with its RhinoCoat™ finish is rustproof and makes Generac 7291 ideal for seaside environments and extreme climates. It delivers outstanding digital voltage and frequency. You can use it with the latest appliances with total peace of mind. The voltage regulation system ensures quick motor starting and responds fast to load changes. Use it with an automatic transfer switch to eliminate the need for manual operation during a blackout.
Financing options are available online. Generac is the #1 home standby generator selling brand in the generator market. Generac generators are engineered and assembled in the USA. The customer support works round the clock throughout the year to answer your queries.
At least 28% more motor starting power* delivers power to meet todays and tomorrows electrical needs.
*compared to competitive output air-cooled products
Compact with a powerful punch
- Takes up to 68% less space*, all while offering 2.6X more power in the same size enclosure as our baseline air-cooled unit.
*compared to competitive output liquid-cooled products
Save up to $8,000 in product & installation costs*
*Average savings compared to competitive output liquid-cooled products
Generac's G-Force Engine
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
True Power™ Technology
- Delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode
- Runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel
24/7•365 Customer Support Team
- Standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
Smart, User-Friendly Controls
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
Tough, Durable All-Aluminum Enclosures
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
Engineered and Built in the USA*
- Generac generators and engines are Engineered and Built in the USA*
*Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
U.S. EPA certification pending, shipment contingent upon receipt.
|NG Power Capacity
|LP Power Capacity
NG Fuel Consumption @ 100% Load
LP Fuel Consumption @ 100% Load
Decibel Rating @ 7m
|Transfer Switch Amperage
|Circuit Breaker Size
|A/C Ton Rating
|2 x 5-Tons
|Transfer Switch Style
|ATS Load Shedding
|ATS Service Disconnect
|Wi-Fi Remote Monitoring
|12v Auto Start
|Consumer Engine Warranty
|Commercial Engine Warranty
Low Oil Alert/Shutdown
Made in USA