Generac XC8000E Portable, CARB #6827
Engineered specifically for contractors and diverse construction sites, Generac's 6827 XC8000E professional portable generator provides resilient durability with an impact-resistant fuel tank design and fully wrapped X frame composed of heavy duty 12-gauge steel tubing.
For easy lifting and product transportation with a crane or forklift, each XC series unit is equipped with a steel lifting pocket. Never-flat wheels with steel hubs also offer manual movement capabilities around work sites and over rugged terrain.
Powered by Generac's G-Force engine and featuring TruePower™ technology, XC series units produce the power required to provide the clean and smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
Covered outlets feature full panel GFCI protection, and oversized glove-ready touch points allow users to easily interact with the generator’s control panel without having to sacrifice work site safety.
Easy access to all routine maintenance areas minimizes downtime on the job, while an idle control feature helps to reduce sound output levels and conserve fuel for extended run times.
From safety and performance to innovative features and ease of maintenance, Generac's XC series generators are manufactured to provide dependable, best-in-class power on any jobsite.
- X frame - fully wrapped, heavy duty 12 gauge steel tube provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage.
- Steel lifting pocket designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force engine features best-in-class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Impact resistant fuel tank design recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by forklift.
- Full panel GFCI protection OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements.
- Easy access to all routine maintenance areas including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels.
- Never flat wheels with steel hubs makes movement around the jobsite easy and efficient.
- Protected axle integrated into frame, shields from impact during transport.
- Welded steel feet reinforced for superior durability.
- Fold-down locking handles features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage.
|Auto Voltage Regulation
|Never Flat Wheels
|Run Time @ 50% Load
|Decibel Rating @ 7m
|Not Measured by Manufacturer
|12-Volt Button Start w/ Recoil
|Consumer Engine Warranty
|Commercial Engine Warranty
Low Oil Alert/Shutdown
Made in USA
NEMA 5-20R - Wall-Type
I have not had any trouble with this generator. I recommend this generator to anyone needing a powerful, dependable generator for their job sites.
This machine is perfect for my construction site. The installation was straightforward. Came on as designed and ran perfect.